The Pre-Installation Project Manager is responsible for developing and implementing instrument installation project plans while coordinating project activities across multiple functions. The incumbent will provide direction to a cross-functional pre-installation team to ensure achievement of Test of Record readiness status.
Key Success Factors
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team as well as with senior leaders and customers.
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong influencing skills with different levels of the organization and with customers.
Position Impact to Business
- The Pre-install Project Manager will serve as team lead to ensure site readiness for installing the solution. The impact of this is relates to the expedition of product installation and Test of Record achievement. It also impacts customer satisfaction and value realization.
- Bachelordegree in business, life sciences, engineering or related technical discipline.
- 5 years of diverse experience related to commercial operations, including project management.