Chronos Solutions is a national technology-enabled real estate financial services provider delivering complete, end-to-end, elite mortgage and real estate services that span the entire mortgage and real estate lifecycles.
Chronos offers customized transactional and business process management services to private sector and government clients, including Federal agencies, top-ranking national and regional lenders, leading mortgage services, real estate investment firms, and more.
We offer associates the chance to change an industry....and change the world. Do you want to be part of a culture where respect, integrity and collaboration define the way we do business?
The Project Manager oversees and manages projects from inception to completion. On any giving project, this role may be responsible for identifying and documenting system requirements, project planning, system testing, status reporting, leading diverse teams and working with external vendors.
The Project Manager must be detailed oriented and demonstrate the ability to grasp project details and identify issues & risks, while simultaneously possessing the ability to see the bigger picture and understand the interdependencies with other projects/programs.
This position must provide leadership and demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse project team consisting of members from all parts of the organization.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business sponsors to define scope and vision, delivering successful projects for Operations, Finance, Business Development, Human Resources, Risk Management, Information Technology, Marketing, and Training departments within Chronos
- Estimate and control effort to conduct facilitated work sessions and complete requirement documentation.
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure all assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Develop detailed project plans and milestones, coordinating with cross-organizational team members (technology, business, vendors, etc.) to negotiate resource allocations.
- Direct day-to-day operational aspects of the projects and provide leadership to the entire project team.
- Control and modify schedules, milestones and resources as corporate needs change for multiple projects simultaneously, identifying and managing dependencies and critical path; minimize exposures and risks.
- Assist business users in the coordination, development and performance of in-depth tests for User Acceptance Testing and other post-implementation support.
- Track defects through testing phase, ensure timely fixes and manage releaseschedule.
- Conduct regular status meetings with project teams to manage progress against the project plan and publish status reports for management, project sponsors and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are clearly understood; understand how to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Review enhancement requests and coordinate releases for production products - working with business users and technical teams to fully analyze and identify any potential impacts based on requests and update existing system documentation to reflect approved changes.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Information Technology, or Project Management
- PMP certified – Project Management Professional
- 3-5 Years Project Management Experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with SharePoint
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project
- Experience with Navision preferred
Chronos Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. Chronos Solutions encourages and supports workplace diversity.
Chronos Solutions offers competitive compensation and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) plan.
Please apply directly at: