Oracle Application Labs (OAL) "implements, maintains, upgrades and extends" the applications that Oracle requires to meet its rapidly changing business requirements and provides a showcase for Oracle's products. Oracle Application Labs influences the direction and strategy for Oracle's products through collaborative and often pioneering involvement in business applications. The Subscription Plan Management team within OAL is responsible for the design, development and implementation of solutions for Oracle's Cloud lines of business. These applications and solutions are critical to Oracle as they are used to enable the rapidly growing and evolving Cloud line of business.. See More
This position is for a highly dynamic individual with a strong project management background and as a Project Manager should be able to manage various complex projects for the group The candidate should possess:
* Strong Project Management skills.
* Ability to handle multiple complex projects for the group.
* Ability to effectively track project statues .
* Ability to effectively interact and coordinate with various project teams to resolve dependency and bottlenecks.
* Strong knowledge and experience in Agile Methodologies
* Able to hold daily Standup Scrum and perform various Sprint ceremonies
* Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
* Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
* Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
* Able to effectively provide status reports for various stakeholders including higher management.
* Strong communication skills
Desired Industry Experience:
* 10-12 years of project management and related experience in handling complex projects
* Experience and knowledge of SaFe ( Scaled Agile Framework) will be an added advantage.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
* Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
* Experience in working on multiple projects with aggressive timelines
* Ability to work with teams across timezones.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project specifications, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Ten or more years of project management, product design or related experience needed.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Valid through: 4/27/2021