Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle. Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Note: This position is open to any location including telecommute
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our Enterprise Security Information team. The person selected for this position will be responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long-term, line of business-wide and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity. Responsibilities may include:
- Consult with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develop and revise complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Create and deliver presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develop and implement program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- Source, negotiate and manage outside vendors.
- Manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
- Perform project risk analysis.
- Lead project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations. May directly or matrix manage1 or 2 project staff team members.
- 7+ years of project management experience
- 1+ year of information security experience
- Knowledge and understanding of risk, compliance, and information security methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: creation of business cases, project initiation, development of comprehensive business requirements, and identification of project interdependencies
- Knowledge and understanding of maintaining and updating SharePoint team web content
- Ability to manage complex data and reporting projects requiring coordination of resources at different levels both internally and externally
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to track project financials
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo STAMP (System Time-reporting, Accounting Management for Projects)
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Ability to facilitate meetings among remote resources
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled