Description: This individual level contributor is primarily responsible for adhering to a project plan, working with internal customers, third party vendors and senior management.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by sharing resources, information, and knowledge with coworkers and customers; listening, responding to, and seeking performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses; assessing and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Assists with project financials by monitoring financial aspects for assigned project initiatives.
- Monitors project performance (e.g., on time, on budget, within scope and with quality) against plan under the guidance of a Senior Project Manager.
- Assists with project activities related to organizational change management (e.g., development and execution of user adoption, implementation, and training plans) as defined by the project.
- Follows established processes and policies (e.g. SDLC including domain standards, Kaiser standards).
- Allocates resources, establishes schedules, and makes task assignments.
- Manages the work of project teams with guidance from a more senior Project Manager.
- Assists with the management of project sub-teams by ensuring assignment and tracking of tasks for team members.
- Promotes project vision and objectives with project team.
- Supports the management and proactive mitigation of project issues and risks by assisting in the analysis and resolution of trigger events.
- Supports the compliance of project plans by following policies and procedures.
- Provides ongoing support to project personnel by regularly communicating with project team members to ensure schedule data and changes are accurately interpreted and accounted for.
- Works closely with key stakeholders.
- Provides real-time updates to Project Managers regarding scheduling conflicts and budget disparities.
- Requests internal or external resources to support completion of project activities and changes in schedule, scope, and budget.
- Minimum one (1) yearexperience working on project(s) involving the implementation of project life cycle methodologies (e.g., SDLC, process management, organizational change).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or related field and Minimum two (2) years experience in project planning and coordination. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years experience developing project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) used to create project schedules and estimates.
- One (1) yearexperience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
- Three (3) years experience in business analysis.
- One (1) yearexperience working in a large matrixed organization.
- Two (2) years experience in IT infrastructure and operations.
- Two (2) years experience working with Microsoft Project.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent project/program management certification.
Job Number: 671431