Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking a Project Management Task Lead to join our Data and Application Support team at the U.S. Army Human Resources Command (HRC).
Pragmatics will be responsible for providing services including Integrated Product Team leads, governance and compliance of applications and systems, development and sustainment activities of applications and systems, business intelligence support, data warehouse support, data administration support, system analysis activities, Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) and Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS) administration support, customer support, Army Continuing Education Division support, and Evaluation, Selections and Promotions support to HRC.
The Project Management Task Lead will be responsible for managing HRC IT projects, including monitoring and controlling the cost and schedule of assigned projects.
This position is located at Fort Knox, KY.
- Experience in Project Management, including cost and schedule management
- 10+ years’ experience in planning and engineering enterprise IT solutions
- 10+ years’ experience in supervising and managing IT support personnel
- Possess a project management certifications such as Program Management Plan (PMP) or equivalent Government certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Secret clearance is required