In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Lead projects which lead to innovations in a Risk management domain E2E process. You are responsible for E2E managing of a project to develop a product, technology, system, solutions, services or IT solution; from the initial start until the introduction in the Market or until internal company delivery. Leads the E2E Transformation project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for gaining agreements on and achieving project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements.
- Ensure effective introduction of products, technologies, systems, solution or services. Manage the scope and requirements as well as internal and external stakeholders. Manages the business case and is a business partner focused on maximization of the added value for the business.
- Manages projects ensuring execution is in line with project guidelines and directives. Determines project risks, defines corrective action and drives the projects to closure. Determines, allocates, and directs all project resources in accordance with guidelines.
- Keeps abreast of developments in project management tools and processes (both internal and external).
- Ensures Sector-wide compliance to corporate policies/rules/procedures.
- Manage E2E project team.
- Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
- Determine the project plan, impact on efficiency and effectiveness of key E2E processes while exercising judgment and influence on key process decisions within an area.
- Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally. Reports on employees’ performance to the hierarchical superior of the employees or the purpose of appraisal and makes proposals for training.
- Ongoing responsibility for leading major projects that impact activities/operation of a business.
You are a part of:
QIP BG PCMS Workstream
- At least 10 years of experience in a Corporate environment; Medical Devices preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired; Master’s degree a plus.
- PMP certification.
- Familiarity with Project management methods, relevant organization and E2E process and experience in managing projects.