Provide support for the Office of Government-wide Policy (OGP) Unified Shared Services Management (USSM) in collaboration with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to support the overall successful implementation of the M3 program by providing support for the following activities:
- Support effective project portfolio management, including review of project artifacts to determine quality of project execution against stated project lifecycle standards and other documented standards and expectations.
- Support the development of written feedback for projects within the portfolio to improve execution and mitigate project risk.
- Enable the set up internal processes to support successful execution.
- Provide insight and advice concerning task or project strategic direction and outcomes.
- Contribute to the evaluation, analysis, and development of recommended solutions.
- Resolve complex problems, which require an in-depth knowledge of subject matter related to the designated field or discipline.
- Apply principles and methods of the subject matter to specialized solutions.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in management consulting and cross-team facilitation at the senior management level.
- Other areas of preferredexperience include, but not limited to, business process reengineering, 18 statistical process control, individual and organizational assessment and evaluation, process modeling, simulation, strategic and business planning, change management, organizational development, and the development of leadership/management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 to 8years’ experience.