About The Role:
At Boston Scientific a Sr. Project Manager is a leader of platform and/or break through product or technology development project/program.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- People Management: Manages large (often multi-project, multi-site) cross-functional development teams; leads teams effectively; provides input to functional managers on team and team member performance.
- Product/Technology Management: Manages the technical challenges of technology application and new product development; identifies, communicates, and manages moderate to high levels of technical risk.
- Project/Program Management: Manages key initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes; develops and implements project plan; builds team ownership and commitment to project plan; mentors and/or coaches other functional and project managers.
- Process Management: Implements TDP/PDP; leads team to complete activities to current policies and practices; keeps documentation organized, creates Scaling Plan and Design History File for the project. Identifies process improvements affecting multiple projects.
- Communications and Reviews: Responsible for team and cross-functional communications; liaison between the team and the PIB; leads phase and business reviews, project meeting minutes, issues log, metrics, and other key communications. Communicates and influences resolution of cross-functional issues.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor of Science Degree Required in Engineering
- 8+ years related work experience
- Ability to Travel up to 20%
- Master’s degree in Business or Science
- Project Management Experience
- Proven Business Acumen experience
- Experience providing Customer/Relationship Management
- New Product Development – Vertical Integration – Acquisition experience
- Manufacturing industry experience