Lead Operation’s cross functional New Products Introduction team(s) to introduce new products from concept to production ramp including prototype build as well as transition to high volume focus factories.
- Managing and coordinating activities between functional groups such as Design Engineering, Process Engineering, Test Engineering, Supply Chain and Operations.
- Working with each functional group to identify, prioritize, and act on meeting project timelines and risk management.
- Working with Finance and Supply Chain groups to develop cost structures and models.
- Lead Operations team in developing and implementing product transfer plans.
- Analyze and monitor key performance indicators, deliverables, and report out on project progress.
- A BS degree in a technical discipline, preferably mechanical, electrical or manufacturing engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an operations and/or engineering and/or project management role
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Prior experience in a management role or coordinating complex, cross-functional projects
- Working knowledge of inventory, capacity planning, material gathering, engineering and finance aspects of manufacturing and PCBAs
- Ability to adapt project plans, schedules throughout the project to respond to changing requirements.
- Able to support multiple cross-functional project tracks concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to escalate issues to senior level management
- Comfortable working with cross functional subject matter experts to get desired deliverables
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and collaborative team player
- Confidence in conflict solving ability
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, MS Project or similar)
Job ID: CS20182205-24897