Our Client is a global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions.
- Manages one or more projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design testing, and implementation planning.)
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- BA/BS or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience.
- PMP or PRINCE qualified with good knowledge and experience working with Excel and Microsoft project.