ICI Services is looking for motivated individuals who want to join our team in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC), Port Hueneme Detachment A-Department, Port Hueneme, CA. We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 14 states and the District of Columbia. We need Project Management Analysts (Level 1) ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
- Applicant must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
- Assist with development and maintenance of project schedules, the Integrated Master Schedule, related reports and other programmatic documents
- Plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating projects
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of the organization.
- Analyzing and evaluate the effectiveness of complex program operations
- Participate in meetings and projects with stakeholders, staff, project managers, etc. to render project activities into actionable solutions across business units and initiatives
- Assist in assessing and responding to highly complex and time sensitive issues
- Provide logistics support for the planning of, attendance at and execution of various meetings.
- 2 years’ experience supporting Navy Weapons or Combat Systems
- 4 years’ experience with fleet and program data analysts in support of Navy weapon and combat systems
- BS in Engineering or a related Technical Field
- 8 years additional relevant experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel. MS Project proficiency a plus
Req #: 3711