Less than 5 years
Posted 232 days ago
• Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Three or more years’ experience working in an office environment
• Prior experience working in the field of Ship Acquisition desired
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Products; Microsoft Project desirable
• Willingness to travel in support of program meetings
• Self-starter; motivated; shows initiative; and learns fast
• Strong organization and time management skills
Candidate will interface with Navy clients as well as stakeholders from other organizations in support of a new ship acquisition program. The position is located near the Washington Navy Yard. Previous Navy acquisition experience a plus. Candidate will see the program from the design phase through construction, testing and operation. Candidate should be able to assess project issues and develop resolution to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
The position entails developing briefs, reports, schedules, action item tracking, acquisition documentation, minutes and correspondence, documentation control, and overseeing the completion of tasks to meet program budget and schedule. Minimal travel is required in support of program.
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.