Position Summary: Responsible for tracking and delivering all projects on-time within scope and within budget.
- Responsible for tracking the Liquid Planner project ensuring flawless execution.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Ensure details of daily activities are communicated to company and team.
- Manage logistical requirements of personnel assigned to projects.
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing ad summarizing relevant information.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business, math, or computer science or formal secondary education sufficient to meet the position requirements and responsibilities.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be efficient with a desire to succeed.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.