In your role, you will:
- Understand key aspects of Customer Experience aftermarket strategy with particular emphasis on business transformation
- Support strategic direction and aid the decision making process for all opportunities including those identified as part of business transformation. These opportunities include but are not limited to pricing, sales, cost reduction and partnerships
- Develop business cases to support the company’s strategic direction and decision making.
- Lead business transformation initiatives by applying the required rigor, and coordinate with cross-functional teams to execute them.
- Develop comprehensive detailed plans in support of strategic initiatives, ensure stakeholder engagement and commitment
- Lead cross-functional teams with informal authority and project manage all facets of the strategic initiatives in order to meet key performance targets and tight deadlines
- Act as a partner to the leadership team for different transformational work streams
- Design and facilitate workshops as required in support of initiatives, process improvements and problem solving
- Be an ambassador for business transformation by developing communication and change management plans to support the initiatives and their sustainability
- Build and deliver timely presentations to cross-functional teams, Steering Committees and Senior Management across Business Units and up to Corporate office according to defined guidelines
As our ideal candidate,
• You possess a Business degree. MBA would be considered an asset
• You have 5+ years of relevant work experience with some related experience in Aerospace
• You have demonstrated experience in project and/or program management of cross-functional initiatives, leading with informal authority. Project Management Professional certification is an asset
• You have a strategic mindset and agreeable to develop creative ideas/solutions by engaging the business, subject matter experts, and market intelligence to challenge the status quo
• You have strong analytical skills and business acumen – Able to transform ideas and concepts into numbers and business cases
• You have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills – Able to present to all levels and be tactful when engaging an operational teams embarking on change
• You are highly structured and organized
• You are comfortable chairing and facilitating meetings with individuals at all levels as well as designing and running workshops
• You are a team player with a strong sense of initiative, responsibility and good judgment and willing to go above and beyond when the need arises
• You think quickly and creatively in a fast-moving and changing business context
• You are proficient with Windows applications: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.