You could be the one who changes everything for our 24 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national Fortune 50 and rapidly growing organization, our mission is fueled by exceptional talent. About Us:
We are revolutionizing the world of healthcare through digital transformation and building a world-class software engineering practice. Our high caliber team delivers leading edge technology and drives innovation to solve complex business challenges. Using collective innovation we are turning visions into action and challenging what is possible to support the healthcare of 1 in 15 individuals.About You:
You are a highly collaborative, strategic risk-taker driven to make a difference and change the face of healthcare. You thrive in a supportive, result-oriented community and are committed to the relentless pursuit of continuous growth. You are highly agile, excel in fast-paced environments and willing to push outside your comfort zone. You are ready to find your purpose at workThe Role
We are transforming technology and creating a digital evolution that will empower Centene to better serve our members. Project Lead Software Engineer (Site Reliability) designs innovation to improve system resiliency, performance, and efficiency. Your mission will include building platforms that teams can leverage to accelerate innovation in the areas of reliability, scalability and velocity.Qualifications:As a Project Lead Software Engineer (Site Reliability) you will:
Additionally you will bring:
- Develop a roadmap and plan for Continuous Feedback and Delivery initiatives.
- Build platforms that teams can leverage to accelerate innovation in the areas of reliability, scalability and velocity.
- Develop cross functional code base for automation.
- Mentor team members in object oriented programming strategies.
- Provide technical leadership for software development and software operation transformation initiatives.
- Implement and customize service mesh systems while leveraging strategies to package platforms and services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with software engineering, enterprise operations support, object oriented programming, automation, consulting with internal customers, cloud based enterprise-grade cloud systems management and full stack engineering.
- Required: Python scripting
- Preferred Skills: CICD (GitLab), containerization and orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes). cloud formation, AWS services, databases (Teradata, Snowflake, Redshift)
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.