What you'll be doing...
The Supply Chain PMO Manager will be responsible for the management of key strategic initiatives for the forward supply chain. Specifically, these initiatives will be supporting the Supply Planning, Channel Allocations, POP and Collateral organizations. Functions to include leading internal and cross-functional teams for Senior Leadership communications, launch readiness (including Supply Chain lead on iconic cross functional launch teams), daily operational processes and S&OP. Functions will also include working with the business to identify, develop and execute business efficiencies and other projects that will work towards the digitalization of supply chain.
This role will require extensive partnering with various internal and external teams to develop and execute upon key initiatives. The candidate will lead supply chain-optimization related projects involving cross functional teams at an aggressive pace on an enterprise-wide scale. He or she will also have significant leadership experience; demonstrate successes driving cross-functional process improvement, enabling tangible benefit to the business. The candidate will be the catalyst for driving continuous improvement. This candidate will have an understanding of how supply chain fits within the Verizon ecosystem to ensure that opportunities within supply chain are aligned with the overall business to meet the needs of the customer.
This is a high impact, highly visible, multi-business/multi-market position in the Supply Chain organization.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Lead and execute upon strategic initiatives for VZW Supply Chain
- Lead preparation of key Supply Planning metrics such as inventory valuation.
- Define and drive OEM contractual obligations by working with Sourcing on new contracts and amendments, and working with planning leads on OEM scorecards to drive contractual compliance.
- Lead cross functional supply chain teams & represent Supply Chain in external cross functional teams to ensure launch readiness
- Liaison to internal IT/Business partners (Analytics/Reporting)
- Communication of launch readiness, S&OP, and project milestones to Senior Management and internal/external partners as needed including the documentation of presentations
- Conceptualize, design and manage multiple complex projects/programs simultaneously to completion; responsible for end to end strategic element of the projects.
- Create cohesive project plans with identifiable critical path, task dependencies, and major milestones, and manages plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters. Identify key risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% or less.
- Partner with stakeholders to map out current processes and identify areas for process improvement
- Develop data driven business cases to support improvement efforts.
- Design business processes and/or systems to improve current processes. Effort may include re-engineering existing processes or creating new processes.
- Lead implementation of new or reengineered processes including project planning, resource management, change management, and training.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in working capital, inventory management and expense savings across the supply chain.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of work experience within a supply chain organization.
- Knowledge of inventory management principles and practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and schedule.
Even better if you have:
- A degree or Master's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or relevant field.
- Six or more years of work experience in Supply Chain, specifically planning.
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL.
- Ability to lead and manage cross functional teams.
- Strong customer interfacing skills with both internal and external customers.
- APICs training /certification.
- Experience with Supply Chain planning systems such as wSAP, JDA, or Logility.
- Excellent forward thinking and analytical skills.
- Self-motivator that takes calculated risks and consistently demonstrates positive results.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to be passionate, driven and a visionary leader with a track-record of performance to join in building best-in-class supply chain.