Business Group Highlights See More
The Health group provides solutions to help government healthcare agencies lower administrative costs, reduce fraud and abuse, and improve the quality of services for individuals. We also provide analytics that combine clinical knowledge with big data technology and techniques to transform petabytes of data into meaningful solutions for our customers.
Project Lead Manager
The Project Lead Manager is required to plan, develop, coordinate, organize, and manage a mid-size, multi-year project with several functional disciplines that include:
1. Designing, developing, testing, deploying, and supporting various computer applications and systems
2. Track, monitor, and facilitate EPLC related stage gate reviews
3. Assist in automating day-to-day program, administrative, and personnel operations
4. Assist with compliance activities to ensure Information Systems Security policy and standards are followed
5. Facilitate and assist with Office of Management and Budget (OMB) reporting
6. Facilitate and assist with customer Enterprise Systems Catalog (ESC) reporting
7. Participate in the evolution, identification, development, and implementation of appropriate informatics data standards
8. Support the administration and maintenance of the O365 capabilities to include SharePoint and PowerBI
9. Assist with IT project portfolio management and reporting
Requires BA/BS with 12 years of experience with at least 5 years of management level responsibility - or experience in lieu of degree
At least 5 years PM experience managing multi-functional projects
3 -5 years' experience managing staff in a diverse technology (SharePoint, Systems Security, Solutions Development and IT Governance/EPLC)
experience with MS Office 365 tools and excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Valid through: 8/26/2020