Project Lead, Electronics Design Engineering
5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Electronics
Here's a leadership growth opportunity in a stable, successful product firm with a mature and caring manager, top pay and benefits, and complex/challenging products in a culture described as "an engineer's dream". So what are you waiting for?
This is a high impact/ high visibility leadership role in a solid, successful (and growing!) electronics firm producing an amazing stream of unique products every year:
- Create/manage functional specs for new hardware/software products
- manage multidisciplinary engineering teams (Software, Hardware, Mechanical) to meet product design deadlines
Here's what you'll need to bring to the table to get the job:
- BSEE/MSEE or related electronics-oriented degree
- Hands on experience in product design of analog electronics
- 5+ years of successful management of electronics product design projects
- Live in the US, hold US Citizenship or US Permanent Residency, TN visa, or othernon restricted visa.
- Live in (or be ready to relocate to) the San Francisco Bay Area
Meet this Company:
This established, successful 'green' company near Fremont, California has had their ‘best year ever’ and has created this new role due to increased demand for new designs. Providing a unique product line in a growing market, they hold up to 89% market share (and counting!) for one product line alone.
A senior engineer whom I placed at this firm described it as "an engineer's dream", and indeed, many have found a long term career here. You'll join a stable, highly motivated team reporting to a savvy, patient, and down-to earth "hands on" technical manager.
In addition to a very generous compensation & benefits plan, employees enjoy the friendly culture, ‘work life balance’ and BART-able location of this firm. US-based relocation (for US based candidates only) can be provided as well.
If this looks like a great match for you, I'd love to hear from you!