Sotera, a KeyW is hiring a Project Lead Dat Analyst to work in Washington, DC with a current TS/SCI.
The Project Lead Data Analyst will:
- Provide support to the FBI and partnering agencies in furtherance of a classified USIC program.
- Provide oversight of personnel and collaborate with Program Managers and Team Leads regarding operations, compliance and customer deliverables
- Manage and/or oversee team policies and SOPs regarding customer operations
- Develop short and long-term deliverable goals
- Facilitate cross-team functions
- Responsible for management/oversight of specialized unit projects. Deliver briefings to support decision making.
- Conduct outreach and coordinate closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Use IC-derived best practices to work independently on complex problems in all phases of the classified program.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university
- Have 2 years experience
- Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance
- Strong customer service focus, handle themselves professionally, have outstanding attention to detail, be able to communicate accurately and effectively, and the abilitiy maintain confidentiality at all times.
About The Organization
Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. (Sotera) is an agile, mid-size national securitytechnology company that delivers innovative systems, solutions and services in support of the critical missions of the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and federal law enforcement agencies charged with ensuring the safety and security of our nation. Our 1,200 employees are focused on delivering essential counterterrorism, cyber operations, intelligence, data analytics, C4ISR and force mobility solutions to our customers throughout the national security community.
Sotera Defense Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.