Position Purpose: Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related experience. Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field. Expert knowledge of JAVA, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc.
Experience with Health Care applications development and design is preferred.
1. Experience with Angular 8.0, Node.js, GO Lang, MongoDB, GIT, cloud, containerization, orchestration, and Scrum strongly preferred. Ability to learnnew technologies as needed required.
2. Work with team of 5-8 junior and senior level software developers in defining, writing, testing, and promoting working code for review, feedback, and acceptance by others.
3. Mentor other developers and team members on coding standards, processes, and business value of initiatives.
4. Evaluate priorities and overcome challenges to deliver quality, maintainable solutions, on time, with minimal tech debt.
5. Promote and evolve SDLC best practices and drive continuous improvement of software engineering methods, standards, and processes
6. Must be able to communicate complex subjects clearly and effectively to audiences of varying backgrounds