- Lead the design, build, test andmaintenance of scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom builttechnology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert forApplication Analysts, Application Software Developers, and Application SoftwareEngineers.
- Leada team of engineers to architect, design, build, test and maintain industryleading Healthcare Analytics products leveraging cutting edge technologies.
- Lead cross functional teams throughthe entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solutiondesign including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis andadvanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implementneeded enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enableteams and constructive enterprise applications
- Perform code reviews and use CI/CDto deliver high-quality code and rapidly fix bugs
- Leverage agile practices,collaborate with Product Managers, Project Managers, QA Engineers and othercross functional team members to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Learn and apply new and emergingtechnologies to solve complex problems
Education/Experience:Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.5+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience strongly preferred,requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates toexperience in the field. Experience with high performancedistributed systems. Full-stackdevelopment experience in delivering commercial enterprise software. Proficiencyin C++ & Linux. Knowledge of Mongo / No-SQL Databases. Knowledge of Agilebest practices and CI/CD. Experience with AWS
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.