MetroStar Systems is looking for a Project Lead that passionate about leading software development projects for federal contracts. If you want to join a company that values delivering high-quality products and are open to commuting to Arlington, Va., we want you to work for MetroStar!
Our Defense and Intel. Division is responsible for supporting federal agencies in the Washington, DC area and around the country. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
- You are passionate about providing project leadership for enterprise information technology efforts, including enterprise application projects
- You enjoy planning and overseeing the engineering and support of IT systems
- You are comfortable coordinating technical aspects of work for the successful completion of a project and/or production
- You are able to develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
You'll love our Project Lead Position if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other relevant discipline
- You have ten or more years of experience working in a technically complex information technology environment
- You have a TS/SCI Clearance
- You maintain an IAT Level II Certification