REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Project Integrator joining our team to support Government activities in McLean, VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Project Integrator supporting the customer, you will be trusted to execute multi-faced programs that support dynamic mission sets. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Supporting the establishment of development standards and working with the Sponsor POC to support implementation and deployment of COTS products
- Leading scrum sessions
- Interfacing with customer security personnel to manage the accreditation process for multiple systems
- Mapping current analytic programs to adhere to new development standards through an Agile development cycle
- Brokering of data access agreements as needed
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience or relevant combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing requirements and leading development teams in an Agile environment
- Experience coordinating and conducting outreach with multiple groups
- Experience managing test teams developing in AWS
- Experience with security accreditation processes and handing security incident
- Experience working with data scientists or other technical analysts
- Technical writing
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Knowledge of or familiarity with Continuum Analytics’ Anaconda platform
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively execute its mission
- Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities
- Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust