At Criterion Systems, we developed a different kind of business—a company whose real value is a reputation for excellence built upon the collective skills, talents, perspectives, and backgrounds of its people. By accepting a position with Criterion Systems, you will join a group of professionals with a collaborative mindset where we share ideas and foster professional development to accomplish our goals. In addition to our great culture, we also offer competitive compensation and benefit packages, company-sponsored team building events, and advancement opportunities. To find out more about how Criterion can help you take your career to the next level please visit our website:
Criterion Systems is looking to hire a Project Integrator with polygragh to support our government customer in Chantilly, VA. The individual in this position coordinates multiple internal and external stakeholder groups to create, organize, and manage specific project milestones and deliverables. They will serve as liaison between stakeholder groups to ensure requirements are gathered, clearly articulated, documented, prioritized, and tracked to closure. They will define and quantify project risk, plan and execute communications and change management strategies, and coordinate action with senior leadership teams.
Duties may include:
- Contributes to completion of specific engineering programs and projects.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex engineering problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Performs complex systems design, development, and integration from the start of a systems life cycle to the end.
- Oversight of complex infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Performs complex systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Performs continual maintenance and provides complex solutions for security, backup and redundancy problems.
- Prepares and maintains a range of documentation for processes and procedures related to engineering projects.
- May provide guidance to less-experienced Systems Engineers.
- Maintains current knowledge of rapidly changing technology.
- May coach and review the work of less-experienced professionals.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing technical implementation projects.
- Substantial experience managing resource loaded schedules, creating/managing user and system requirements, and managing customer relationships.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development and Scrum Methodologies.
- Familiarity with full-stack IT projects providing both HW and SW support.
- Ability to prepare project execution plans and identify technical and business resource needs.
- Ability to coordinate project schedules, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items; and track action items to successful completion.
- Ability to translate technical information into clear, readable documents and presentations to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Experience with knowledge management and collaboration tools such as Confluence, Jira, SharePoint, and/or Microsoft Project.
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph.
- Certified Scrum Master
- CAPM or PMP Certified
- Experience with the “IOC to sunset” life-cycle of technical operations, to include deployment management, planned and unplanned outage management, and recurring O&M tasking.