- Support management and execution of financial work associated with multiple contracts and assist the COTR/Project Lead with analysis/interpretation to support timely and effective decision-making.
- Continually assess financial reporting based on evolving DNI/DoD policy and related implementation guide for compliance and develop program specific financial plans based on this assessment.
- Monitor financial related data calls and prepare response(s).
- Generate Interagency Agreements, MIPR documentation and contract funding documents.
- Support the application of program management best practices for implementation of financial concepts across all designated efforts.
- Assist the CO/COTR/PM during development of RFP packages and coordinate completion of Technical Evaluation of proposals received in response to RFPs.
- Draft and submit funding documents and well as track funding metrics.
- Track and respond to office tasking, build and present program briefings and update project schedules and calendars.
- Familiarity with project management, scheduling, requirements, and program office functions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned.
• Begin developing relationships one level up and two levels down. Identify and support opportunities to expand project scope beyond current deliverable and actively share information about clients’ emerging support needs and trends with team members and management.
· Participate on proposals
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- 8 years of experience
- Possess strong financial management discipline in one or more of the following focus areas: budget forecast, management, analysis, reporting, cost estimating
- Track and respond to office tasking, build and present program briefings and update project schedules and calendars
- Familiarity with project management, scheduling, requirements, and program office functions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
- Expected to seek and assume higher levels of technical responsibility, manage time effectively across more than one initiative, and apply sound technical judgment
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and management skills
- Must be able to travel
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working with the DoD and the IC