At Shawmut, our primary objective is to deliver exceptional service catered to our clients’ specific goals and concerns. Our project teams deliver top quality work through a hands-on, collaborative process while keeping our clients’ best interests our absolute focus at all times. With specialized training and the support of a national company, we foster project teams whose skill and dedication leads to the deliberate, predictable and repeatable constructionexperiences that have attracted and retained the top clients in every market in which we focus including corporate tenant interiors, retail, and hospitality. The most memorable constructionexperiences are based on one principle—it’s the people who make the difference. And at Shawmut, we have the very best.
We are currently looking for a Project Executive to work on extraordinary and cutting-edge projects with elite local and national clients. The Project Executive will lead several projects and project teams while achieving financial control and attaining profit goals for each project. This individual also contributes to the development and execution of goals and strategies such as seeking new clients, maintaining existing client relationships, and focusing on growth strategies and market focus.
A Shawmut Project Executive is also responsible for leading team members to develop critical relationships by demonstrating and promoting effective relationship building throughout the company, with subcontractors, vendors and throughout the industry.
- Guide multiple jobs and multiple job teams operationally in each phase including pre-construction, construction, closeout, and post-construction services
- Formulate and develop contract terms with clients and communicate to project team
- Ensure that the project strategy is clearly defined and communicated and drive the strategy throughout job set up
- Collaborate with Estimating and Purchasing in the up-front set up of projects to insure profitability, client satisfaction and the best subs for the job
- Mentor and coach Senior PM's and project team to ensure their skills and capabilities are being developed by establishing annual performance goals for each direct report and ensure that goals are established
- Develop and maintain client and industry relationships at the appropriate level reinforcing Shawmut's commitment to continuously address their needs and interests
- Promoting positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors, and continually instilling this philosophy in the project team
- Communicating effectively with field team members as well as keeping them active in decision-making.
- Uphold Shawmut Values and Best Practices
- 15+ years of experience in construction management with a commercial construction company
- Experience managing a variety of projects in a rapidly growing organization is critical
- Proven management and leadership experience including mentoring and managing others
- Must have ability to achieve and maintain financial control and profit goals for projects
- Ability to understand and explain Construction Means and Methods and Propose Value Engineering Solutions
- Heavy client interaction a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Must reside in Las Vegas