$100K — $150K *
Job Description Summary:
Overall management of the operations and administration of assigned projects with bottom line profit accountability. We are looking for Project Executive with OSHPD experience.Job Description:
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Able to perform all essential Senior Project Manager responsibilities
• Review and approve all estimates and schedules prepared for assigned negotiated projects and hard bid jobs.
• Facilitate job turnover process from estimating to project team – sign off on budget& fee.
• Supervise subcontract bidding and negotiations complying with Division procedures. Approve all subcontracts and major material purchase orders.
• Review contract terms and conditions and assist Operations Manager in contract negotiations. Ensure that “recap of contract highlights” has been prepared.
• Lead project planning, including conducting job start meetings and planning sessions.
• Ensure that scheduling procedures are followed – baseline schedule, monthly updates, three week rolling schedule.
• Ensure that cost control is set up and maintained in accordance with company standards.
• Lead and supervise project mobilization and job set up. Ensure that project is properly staffed and that they have all the tools and resources needed.
• Recruit, train, mentor and oversee supervision of qualified construction personnel.
• Supervise the activities of project team to ensure compliance with company policies, safety standards and quality standards.
• Make periodic job visits and reviews and report accurate status to Operations Manager. Enforce “Special Risk Alert Policy.”
• Maintain a positive cash flow and ensure timely progress payments.
• Ensure timely job closeout and closed job reports.
• Ensure timely and accurate management reports, including “Jobs in Progress.”
• Ensure each project team member’s compliance with their job descriptions and responsibilities and conduct formal employee performance evaluations for assigned staff.
• Maintain continued client contact on current projects.
• Work with Business Development to develop new or renewed client relationships.
• Attend proposal presentations and assist in preparation of presentation materials (schedule, budgets, charts and graphs.)
• Assist Division Manager in other non-operating functions as required.
• Monitor and manage bottom line profit of assigned projects.
• Complete other responsibilities as assigned
MINIMUM SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Engineering, Construction Management, or Architectural degree, or equivalent experience
• Field construction management experience (10 years, including supervisory skills)
• Leadership ability
• Problem-solving ability and strong sense of urgency
• Organizational and communication skills
• Drafting and computer skills
• Fundamental knowledge of contract law and project accounting
• Thorough understanding of all project management control systems (scheduling, cost control, procurement, and estimating)
Valid through: 10/27/2020