11 - 15 years experience • Construction
Since our founding in 1910, Cauldwell Wingate has been a part of the evolution of New York, developing and building millions of square feet of base buildings and interiors. With our operations firmly focused on New York City construction, we are experts in all of the nuances of building in the “Capital of the World,” and our company is built on a century of experience here.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
• 10-15years of experience and knowledge of Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related field
• Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related field
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe PDF, and and Microsoft Project
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS POSITION
• Develop, Manage and Oversee all responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer, APMs
• Maintain good client relationships
• Monitor compliance with terms and conditions of owner contract
• Maintain good working relationships with consultants
• Maintain good working relationships with subcontractors
• Responsible for all aspects of the project
• Review contract scope including all aspects of job kit with estimating, superintendents and project management team
• Define billing process with client and accounting department
• Oversee project budget, development of GMP and estimates, and subcontractor procurement process
• Review construction documents for constructability, conflicts and cost savings
• Monitor monthly payment cycle
• Oversee change order management process & project schedule
• Monitor subcontractor performance and workforce
• Monitor & maintain project scorecard via SharePoint, and internal & external reporting
• Risk Management- identify and mitigate potential project risk
• Oversee site logistics planning and quality control
• Provide training and mentoring
• Ensure jobsite safety is prioritized and maintained
• Participate in obtaining new business for the company
• Participate in hiring of potential employment candidates
• Keep up to speed with DOB and governmental regulations, codes, new construction techniques, products, means and methods
GREAT REASONS TO WORK WITH US
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances!
• Company sponsored Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurances!
• 401(k) company match/ contribution program!
• Tuition Assistance!
• Gym Reimbursement!
• Social Networking Events!