$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
What you'll do:
The Project Executive leads and manages a project team, with the authority and responsibility to run the project on a day-to-day basis.
Partner with Construction General Manager and other stakeholders to strengthen the total customer value stream from client development, business development, estimating, project initiation, execution and close out. Directly lead the customer relationship development process and develop strategic relationships with key clients. Develop win/win strategies for key target opportunities.
• Ensures that all new projects are well researched and exhaustive consultation and involvement of all the stakeholders is undertaken in order to ensure the efficient and effective execution of, construction projects that meet timelines, the expected quality criteria, while maximizing organizational profits.
• Develop, coach and monitor performance metrics for the team and individuals. Ensure managers quickly identify performance and skill gaps, create and execute a deliberate plan to narrow gaps.
• Ensure all employees receive real-time coaching and feedback tailored to focus on the individual to succeed in their role, develop and leverage strengths, enhance engagement and improve performance.
• Assist with the development of project management best practices and processes within a lean management framework.
• Strong and well developed communication and interpersonal skills to enable success within a cross functional matrix, environment.
What Experience You Need:
• 10+ years senior project management oversight in a mid or large size mechanical contractor executing multiple new construction commercial plumbing, HVAC piping, and sheet metal projects between $5-50M+.
• Strong systems and process improvement focus in examining and re-engineering project management operations and procedures utilizing Objectives and Key Results and Lean Construction Management principles.
• Cares for employees and invests in their professional development by demonstrating a strong enjoyment of mentoring others.
• Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources; ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
• Undergrad in engineering, business or equivalent.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) designation.
Who Are We?
Bruner Corporation is Ohio's largest mechanical contractor providing innovative solutions for construction, engineering, service, building automation and energy management, and is continuing its 60+ year journey of growth, leveraging strengths and enjoying financial success.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
Bruner is poised for growth and growth presents opportunities. You'll work collaboratively with the executive construction management team and provide leadership to position the company at the forefront of the industry. Execute world class strategy to make the vision a reality. Over-see execution of day-to-day operations for a construction project portfolio to ensure the highest level of talent management, promote revenue and ensure production efficiency, profitability, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
Within our culture, you'll experience team members who make a commitment daily to model servant leadership in order to identify and meet the needs of others. These leaders are found at all levels throughout Bruner and focus on two types of results:
Valid Through: 2019-10-30