Top 10 ENR Contractor seeking Project Executive in Los Angeles Want to work on challenging, high-profile projects? Is work-life balance and company culture important you? If so, this is the role you've been waiting for.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or related field.
- 5+ years?experience as a Project Executive or Project Director on large high-rise (30 stories +) projects with a general contractor in the commercial construction industry.
- Proven experience delivering high-rise hospitality and/or residential towers with a volume no less than $200M.
- Experience managing large GC team (20+ staff members).
- Develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients, the design community, and organizations to enhance future business development opportunities.
- Develop high-performance teams through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals.
- Embrace Lean Tools to optimize the building process.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Departments to secure new work for the business unit.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements on all projects.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
- Manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously from pre-construction through closeout.
- Oversee the development of the master project schedule and manage its implementation.
- Provide oversight for budget and financial management for all projects.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.