PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Project Executive is the on-site representative of the Company responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a single complex high end hotel construction-management project; as well as mentoring multiple Project Managers and Engineers.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Project Executive typical responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Direct and supervise work of project administration, project superintendents, and engineers to establish operational priorities and maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc.
- Enforce project reporting requirements
- Manage critical issues
- Assume overall accountability for jobsite safety and quality on a high end hotel project
- BS OR MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- High Rise and/or High End finishes experience
- 10-15 years in the lead role on projects valued at $100 million or larger/or 25 stories or higher
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of Prolog, Microsoft Office (preferred)