PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Project Executive - Healthcare is the on-site representative of the Company responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a single complex construction-management project; as well as mentoring multiple Project Managers and Engineers.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Project Executive - Healthcare typical responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Direct and supervise work of project administration, project superintendents, and engineers to establish operational priorities and maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc.
- Enforce project reporting requirements
- Manage critical issues
- Assume overall accountability for jobsite safety and quality
- BS OR MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 10-15 years in the lead role on projects valued at $100 million or larger
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous Healthcare focus is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of Prolog, Microsoft Office (preferred)