Our aviation team creates unique solutions for the ultimate passenger experience, focusing on the details without losing sight of the big picture-and your long-term growth.
We are seeking a Project Executive for our Aviation market with experience winning and managing large multi-disciplinary Aviation projects and clients. Gresham Smith has expansive opportunities for the right person.
- Contribute to the development of the overall strategic vision and direction of the Aviation market by serving as a leader in the research/information gathering process to identify new services and geographic areas with high growth potential as a seller-doer.
- Coordinate with the Executive Vice President (EVP) to identify key pursuits critical to Aviation market growth.
- Successfully win new work; help build our client portfolio.
- Develop tactical plans to identify new strategic clients and business relationships; to foster current client and business relationships; to monitor client satisfaction, pursuit leads, and to assure clients of their value and importance to the firm.
- Project executive / major project management
- Monitor market trends and forecast key skill sets and capabilities needed in anticipation of ever-changing client demand and expectations.
- Maintain healthy client relationships and possess solid operational insight for driving projects and executing deliverables.
- Identify project goals and clearly communicate them to project teams to ensure client expectations are consistently achieved. Guide Project Managers and Project Teams in achieving client expectations.
- Strong previous experience in technical architectural/engineering and, be recognized as a credible leader with strong technical, project leadership & client management experience related to the Aviation industry.
- Be skilled in professional persuasion and effective negotiation.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering and 20+ years of job-related experience required. Professional licensure is required.
- Must be exceptional in written and oral communication, with the ability to lead, develop and deliver highly persuasive presentations that build client confidence and result in securing favorable design contracts.
- Preferred: 15+ years serving Aviation clients in a consultant (architectural or engineering) role or direct managerial capacity with routine involvement in capital project delivery.
- Successful project management experience managing multi-disciplinary Aviation projects with highly satisfied clients.
- Evidence of strong team leadership, consistently high-quality deliverables, routinely strong financial outcomes.
- Develop new client relationships and maintain healthy relationships with existing clients
- Provide solid operational insight and a commitment to quality for driving projects and executing deliverables