Northeast Site Contractors is an East Stroudsburg-based commercial/industrial site contractor that specializes in excavation, underground utilities, and asphalt paving.
All applicants MUST have a MINIMUM of five years of experience in this field. Proficiency in AGTEK for take-off and HCSS for estimating is preferred.
Proficiency in AGTEK for take-off and HCSS for estimating is preferred.
Responsibilities (to include but not limited to) :
- Attend pre-bid meetings
- Review blueprints and bid packages
- Create bids based on the skill needed for the project
- Submission of bids
Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Highmark Health Insurance
- United Concordia Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1year
- HCSS: 1year
- Estimating: 1year
- Project Management: 1year
- AGTEK: 1year