Job Description and Requirements
Project Engineering Manager
As a Project Engineering Manager, you are involved with the development of SERDES PHY IP at all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Participate in complex block and/or chip planning and architecture studies
- Create clear project scope documentation and milestone definitions
- Convene project kick-off and regular milestones tracking meetings with cross-functional teams
- Maintain project plans and resource reports
- Participate in design reviews and ensure that all quality checks are completed
- Co-ordinate the production of IP Test Chips
- Review silicon characterization reports, and design verification reports
- Define and co-ordinate IP product releases
- Manage product updates triggered silicon process updates, design updates, and customer feedback
- Co-ordinate R&D team feedback during pre-sales customer engagements and review statements of work.
- Communicate with customers regarding technical issues.
- Work toward improving design efficiency and achieving highest possible quality metrics
- Requires a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Applied Science (or equivalent)
- Requires 5-7 years of experience in a customer facing and/or project management role
- Familiarity with integrated circuit design and design verification.
- Familiarity with the development process for ASIC designs.
- Familiarity with Project Management and Planning tasks
- Familiarity with UNIX operating systems.
- Familiarity with MS Project and MS Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills