Job ID: 573207BRSee More
Date posted: Oct. 20, 2021
Locations: Orlando, Florida
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Description:Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems has been supplying Logistics Support to the Saudi Arabia Ministry of National Guard since 1997. This anticipated work will support various National Guard sites to include Riyadh, Hofuf, Jeddah, Bureyday, and Medina. The prospective lead will live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and will provide oversight of a dozen field engineers at these locations. Responsibilities will include preventative and corrective maintenance of small arms training systems, Gunnery Training Systems, Battle Staff Trainers, Engagement Skills Trainers, and Laser engagement systems. Hire is contingent on Lockheed Martin being awarded with the Saudi Arabia Ministry of National Guard work slated to start 01 January 2022.
Provides leadership for Orlando based Field Engineering Training and Logistics Systems (TLS) activities. This will be a high visibility position with responsibilities for day to day operations and success of the program. The incumbent shall:
- As the team leader, manage the assignment of LM field engineers and local technicians to ensure all training devices are ready for training when needed and to reassign personnel to accommodate surges in training at a particular site or to move training systems to temporary locations.
- Meet with customers at all sites periodically to gauge their level of satisfaction with the services they are receiving from our team and take action to resolve any perceived or real shortcomings.
- Coordinating employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
- Approve time card and expense reports
- Oversee the status of work and budgets
- Manage schedules and prepare status reports.
- Work with the programs to monitor the assessment of project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Work with the COE/programs to insure the development of mechanisms for monitoring project progress and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Lead will provide leadership for Orlando based Field Engineering Training and Logistics Systems (TLS) activities. This will be a high visibility position with responsibilities for day to day operations and success of the program.
- Field Engineering leadership experience.
- Experience with Earned Value Management Process.
- Demonstrated experience leading diversified technical teams.
- Good communication and management skills are mandatory for this position, as well as the demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team environment with government customers and contractors.
- Manager shall have the ability to multi-task and be familiar with MS Office and scheduling tools such as MS Project.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively oversee proposal Basis-Of-Estimates (BOEs) development and execution.
- Experience working international assignments.
- Cost Account Management (CAM)
- Knowledge of and experience working in the Middle East.
- Experience interfacing and presenting to Customer(s) and senior Program leadership.
- Experience with Fixed Price Contracting.
- Ability to adapt to dynamic business environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Performance Management System requirements.
- Knowledge and embracing of Full Spectrum Leadership imperatives.
- Experience with Business Travel, Temporary Duty, and Extended Duty Assignments.
- Experience working with proposal capture teams on domestic and international opportunities using Basis-Of-Estimates (BOEs) and the WBOE tool.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and leadership skills and have the experience of leading resources across multiple locations and sites.
- Working knowledge of the domestic and international travel authorization processes.
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: Non- standard 40 hour work week as assigned by leader
Clearance Level: None
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Management
Valid through: 12/17/2021