We have an exciting opportunity to join our Water team. If you want to work at a company that will help you become the best you can be, we’re glad you found McKim & Creed.
- Provides technical and design services in support of water infrastructure projects (i.e. water and wastewater treatment, water distribution and wastewater collection/pumping).
- Responsibilities include: conduct preliminary and final engineering evaluations, prepare various reports, produce design drawings, prepare technical specifications, and prepare permit submittals for municipal engineering projects.
- Must be able to work as part of a project team.
- Responsible for various tasks on several concurrent projects and must be able to follow these tasks through to completion within the allocated period of time and the monetary budget assigned.
- BS in Civil Engineering with NC PE registration or the ability to acquire a NC PE quickly via reciprocity
- 5-10 years of experience in municipal engineering water and wastewater design.
- Technically competent, a team player and good communications ability required.
- Must be self-motivated and work independently to complete work assignments.
- Have proficient knowledge of modeling in utility design including stormwater, water and wastewater and good understanding of current rules and regulations associated with civil design elements
- Requires a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle record.