SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Nuclear Operations Directorate is seeking a Project Engineer to provide systems engineering support to the USAF Global Strike Command at Barksdale AFB near Shreveport, Louisiana.
Provide highly qualified Joint Capability Integrated Development System (JCIDS) and NC3 SME, Research analysist and technical writing/editor skills and document quality assurance/control experience.
This expert will work alongside project Task Leads who are planning executing and documenting analysis of USAF systems and capabilities.
Expertise is needed to assist with JCIDS documentation and NC3 analysis to ensure all analysis technical documentation is accurate, organized, concisely written, properly coordinated and delivered as scheduled.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs
• 5 years’ experience NC3 work and high-end analytical NC3 system
• Understanding of NC3 architectures, Cyber resilience, and NC3 mission
• Understanding of Global Assured Communications
• 5 years’ MAJCOM or higher experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in managing technical documentation processes and procedures (writing, formatting, editing and managing version control of technical documents)
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Active Final DOD Secret clearance (TS/SCI eligible)
• Experience with systems engineering including: requirements and interface development and management, concept of operations development, risk management, independent technical assessments, trade study analysis
• Demonstrated engineering and technical leadership, including identifying issues, concerns, establishing resolution approaches, etc.
• Previous experience supporting acquisition and operation of strategic weapons systems
• Active TS/SCI clearance
• Advanced degree in engineering or science from a widely recognized institution
Transcripts are required for this position.
Requisition ID: 40322.