Join the 2014 Builder of the Year!
Toll Brothers City Living seeks an experienced Project Engineer for our City Living Division in New York City, New York.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing submittals process; log, distribute (to designers, to CM team), file, etc.
- Obtaining executed NOCs, preparing change orders, obtaining executed change orders from both parties, and distributing to the corporate office
- Reviewing and processing all subcontractors monthly application and invoices for payment, payment distribution, and obtaining lien waivers
- Managing certain subcontracts under the guidance of the Assistant Project Executive
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2017 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Three Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- Preferably a four-yeardegree in an accredited engineering or construction related curriculum
- A minimum of six years of construction-related experience. Two to three years of experience as a Project Administrator is a plus.
- Good organizational skills, interpersonal skills, computer skills, and written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of the essential job functions and responsibilities of a Project Engineer
- Comfort with working on a construction site in a fast-paced environment
- Competency with PC-based scheduling and spreadsheet applications. These include Prolog, Primavera, Timberline, J.D.Edwards-AS/400, Excel, Project and Word
This position offers an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!