We are searching for a Process Engineer who is detail oriented and able to solve problems accurately with quick response and an outside-the-box approach. Our Process Engineers meet with customers, design projects, offer solutions, assist our field and shop crews, and provide assistance in the creation of control systems / control logic. Technical support for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment is part of the job.
The Senior Process Engineer must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, both in-house and out-of-house.
Up to 25% of travel may be required with this position.
- BachelorDegree in Engineering, required; Mechanical or Chemical, preferred
- Valid drivers license
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and CAD
- Piping design, pipefitting, or welding is strongly desired
- Industrial food system processing and/or bio-pharm environments, preferred
- System design, equipment and instrumentation selection, required
- Knowledge of PLC Control Systems is desired
- Experience managing or designing process systems projects is preferred
- Project management experience is preferred