DEPCOM Power, Inc. is an emerging leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC), Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of Utility Scale Solar PV power plants. Our high growth potential and position in the renewable energy industry allow for outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting work environment in one of the most important industries for the 21st century.
What you'll do:
- Direct and coordinate the project design activities on utility scale solar photovoltaic projects.
- Directly interface with project owners, establish client deliverables, and fulfill project needs.
- Work with various permitting agencies throughout the country to obtain construction permits.
- Proactively manage to identify critical constraints and devise contingency plan.
- Ensure engineering work meets applicable codes, industry standards and safety practices.
What you need to do the job:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5years of Project Engineeringexperience
- Experience in solar, renewable energy or utility industry
- Must be able to travel to job sites across the nation on short notice
- Large-scale commercial construction or utility experience
- Strong understanding of prime contract and subcontractlanguage
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Reasons why you'll love working here:
- Strong company culture that promotes teamwork and strong morale
- Team-building events, luncheons, company trip and more
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short/ Long-Term Life Insurance
- 401k initial contribution of 3% base salary, potential for unlimited match up to 50% of employee contribution
- Career Advancement
- Incentive Based Bonuses
- Employee Profit Sharing