Industry: Business Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 450 days ago
Job Description :
This is a Lockheed Martin (LM) Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter to lead the Maritime Helicopter Support Company (MHSCo) instance of SAP in support of Performance Base Logistics (PBL) contracts for the US Navy.
Selected candidate’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Plan, lead, and implement cyclical system landscape updates, patches and enhancements
- Proposal preparation, budget preparation, and labor monitoring for software development, system hardware upgrades, new business, etc.
- Ensuring production system availability, conduct root cause analysis, provide execution support to maintain business continuity, etc.
- Work with internal and external customer to define and implement business processes, business metrics, create and maintain system/software specifications, etc.
- Lead development team in the execution of code change and enhancements
- Maintain the custom warehouse management and portal capabilities in the SAP system
- Create and execute test scripts, regression testing, and support user acceptance testing for system and code changes
- Ensure contractual and audit compliance.
Selected candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Experience in project scheduling and budgeting
- Experience tracking and managing project schedules and associated financial performance
- Experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional, diverse, and virtual teams
- Experience and knowledge of SAP software
- Basic familiarity with standard Operations business processes
- Knowledge of SAPInventory and Warehouse Management
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications (or equivalent)
- Experience in software specification writing
- Demonstrated analysis skills