Job Purpose & Responsibilities SABIC is a world leader in providing engineering thermoplastic material solutions. In more than 60 countries worldwide, we help redefine the way OEMs design -- from concept to reality. Polycarbonate film and sheet extrusion is a growing technology for SABIC functional Forms Division. We provide high-performance sheet and film products used in thousands of applications worldwide. Functional Forms does business with many industries, including automotive, appliances, digital markets and targets many diverse applications that include flame retardant (electrical) and FDA. Functional Forms seeks to improve its manufacturing capabilities to meet high customer demand and standards.
• Lead implementation of new equipment and infrastructure in Functional Forms.
• Develop detailed investment plan.
• Develop engineering scope of work.
• Lead equipment and process design reviews.
• Specify components and select vendors.
• Develop associated details for investment funding requests.
• Develop recommended spares list and preventive maintenance procedures.
• Develop construction LOTO and Safety plans.
• Work with local construction management to ensure cost effective installation and successful start-up.
• Coordinate with Functional Forms Technology team to specify equipment capabilities for new product development.
• Work with product management, sales and marketing to develop 5-yearinvestment plan.
• BS Engineering.
• At least 5 years of manufacturing experience, preferably in the Sheet or Film processing industry or graduate of SABIC ODP program.
• Demonstrated ability to meet program and/or operating plan metrics.
• Extremely strong team leadership and cross-functional communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to work with high a degree of reliability and self-reliance.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option on this page.
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States