$80K — $100K *
RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
• Manage high complexity engineering management and project management for technical process improvement projects.
• Responsibilities include developing productivity tools, managing documentation, tracking schedules.
Additional Job Details:
• This position requires an experienced Project Engineering professional to support an Integrated Product Team (IPT).
• A proven product development leader who can work independently and with IPT members to execute design, verification, and certification of complex aerospace systems and subsystems.
• Supports the development of project plans, schedules and budgets, tracks progress, resolves problems, develops solutions, and forecasts project revenue.
• Coordinates with other functional organizations, including engineering, manufacturing and program management.
• Identifies and addresses project problems, analyzes data gathered, and develops solutions and recommendations to solve problems, meet deadlines and optimize performance.
• Overall Technical Responsibility for Program / Project.
• Supports the successful development and delivery of a major system or subsystem.
• Works closely with the Program's Value Stream Leadership (VSL) and other functions to identify and manage risks and opportunities.
• Provides engineering support to the VSL by tracking and presenting key performance (cost and schedule) metrics at program reviews/meetings.
• Directs engineering resources and priorities at a task level.
• Coordinates with customer, regulatory agencies, shop, subcontractors and vendors.
• Creates and manage work break down structures and schedules.
• Provides input for new business proposals
• Coordinates the development and review of drawings and Technical Documents such as technical plans, development artifacts, verification reports, analysis and reliability documents.
• Bachelor's degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR
• Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
• Will consider other relevant degrees and experience
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card” holder
Valid through: 12/10/2021