Job Duties and Responsibilities
- · General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- · Provide systems and technical engineering support to the Air Force space launch program.
- · Participate in system, sub-system and component design reviews (SRR, SDR, PDR, CDR, SVR), test and manufacturing readiness reviews; develop and present reports summarizing assessments and results. Collect and track to closure all actions resulting from reviews; Requests for Information and Review Item Discrepancies. Coordinate approval of reports and generate system-level risks from these design reviews.
- · Participate in technical Working Group and Technical Interchange Meetings. Coordinate with team members to establish meeting agendas and publish meeting minutes.
- · Assess and evaluate item test plans against applicable standards.
- · Evaluate and track system, sub-system, and component issues, risks, and configuration changes.
- · Coordinate, plan, and support in Chief Engineering Review Boards (ChERB) or other technical reviews as required.
- · Applying knowledge of item design, qualification test results, and manufacturing, to evaluate the suitability and risk of the resulting item.
- · Work with manufacturing and quality engineers to assess and evaluate manufacturing plans against applicable standards.
- · Consolidate and coordinate reports, data products, and notes from multiple team members into a single formal report on a routine basis.
- · Assist AF customer create briefing packages suitable for senior management.
- Review the New Entrant process changes to determine impact to process stability
- Interface with multiple team and government organizations - coordinate multi-agency reports and studies to apply to current Air Force efforts.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Engineering,
preferably Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related (engineering and management) experience or Master’s degree and eight to ten years of related experience and management experience.