- Responsibilities include all aspects of client relationship development and project execution including management of project resources, project budgets and forecasting, schedule management, project engineering, integration, installation, start-up and project closure.
- Maintaining and growing solid client relationships is a key responsibility.
- Minimum 3 years of project engineering or Project Management experience with packaging, processing, automation, or manufacturing applications.
- Special consideration given to candidates with experience in the food, beverage, dairy & brewery industries.
- Contractor management skills are also a plus.
- Requires outstanding engineering and project skills including machinery applications, computer skills, and excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Candidates must be proficient with project documentation.
- Successful Design Group Project Engineers/Project Managers have leadership skills and experience with a drive to grow and expand local and regional clients.
- 40-60% project travel may be required to support installation and start-up activities, attend client meetings and conduct vendor design review meetings. The majority of this travel will be regional.
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical degree required.