- Bachelor’s degree. in Civil Engineering
- Registered professional engineer (P.E.)in Michigan
- Seven to 10 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Work in a teaming environment on complex municipal infrastructure projects, including storm and sanitary sewer, pump stations, wastewater treatment plants, etc.
- Familiarity with a variety of computer packages for developing detailed designs including: MS Office, AutoCad and/or MicroStation, Civil 3D
- Developing the skills to manage multiple projects so as to be completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of engineering services proposals including estimates of time required to complete a project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assisting in the presentation of proposals to clients and selection of a project team.
- Reviewing designs and completing field investigation to diagnose problems
- Familiarity with completing projects within developed project scope and available resources.
- Willingness to participate in a team-oriented environment as well as function independently
- Develop reports and preliminary concepts
- Progressing toward leading a project team to assign duties to the team members, answer questions, and monitor overall project progress.
- Maintaining a close relationship with the client throughout project development, assisting the client in selecting contractors, and continuing client contact after project is completed.
- Team and family oriented work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Hourly position with time and ½ overtime pay
- 401K Plan
- Employer sponsored continuing education
- Mentoring program