$90K — $100K + great benefits, profit sharing, 401k match
Superior career opportunity for a Project Engineer with a premier firm!!!
Company is seeking a Project Engineer that will be a key player in the organization, helping shape its vision and mission through excellent practices.
Why this is a great organization to join:
Client is an established firm with years of progressive growth; Great reputation in the industry; Quality work and loyal client base; Profitable; Privately owned; Strong leadership team and seasoned staff; Focused on growth; Low turnover; Fun and enjoyable work environment; Fast-paced; Team oriented.
Join a forward thinking organization with a great team and Manager! Take your Sales career to that next level! What a great career opportunity, join today!
The Project Engineer has the responsibility for defining, planning, tracking and managing the capital project designs assigned. Serving in a supervisory role, the incumbent is accountable for the delivery and completion of capital project designs on time and within budget, to include, identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives. The incumbent may also be responsible for the supervision of the CAD Technicians and Project Engineering Technicians as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversees Engineering design and may be responsible for construction activities in conformance with sound technical and engineering management principles.
* Responsible for completion of projects or assignments in accordance with sound engineering principals and practice, company policies, procedures, guidelines or standards, and sound industry practice.
* Responsible for overall quality and completeness of design documents including final design plans, specifications, standard details, permits, and other documents required to complete the design phase of capital projects and prepare projects for construction.
* Responsible for signing and sealing final design plans, specifications, standard details, permits, and other documents required to complete the design and as-built phase of capital projects as required in the states where ASUS conducts business.
* Responsible for development of detailed project scope, budget and schedule, and project management, execution, monitoring and reporting in accordance with the established scope, budget and schedule.
* Responsible for comprehensive interaction and communication with internal and external project stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to insure that the end solution and delivery method addresses their needs.
Coordinates internal and external resources towards the completion of assigned engineering projects while working closely with and balancing the needs of operations, customer service, capital staff, and water quality functions and schedules.
* Prioritizes assigned capital projects within area of responsibility.
* Oversees multiple projects in various locations as assigned.
* Prepares, monitors and reports on project schedules and budgets and implements corrective actions when needed.
* Plans, directs, assigns, reviews and evaluates the work of any assigned staff.
* Supervises, coaches and counsels staff, as assigned
* Prepares and presents to management periodic reports on progress of assigned capital projects.
* Ensures that legal, regulatory and company requirements and specifications are met with respect to assigned capital projects.
* Represents or assists in representing company in public settings with respect to projects.
* Pursue educational and professional development to enhance knowledge, performance and contributions to the organization.
Bachelor"s Degree in civil, mechanical, electrical or environmental engineering or closely related field.
Professional Engineer Licensure or ability to obtain licensure in the state where employed within one year of position entry or award of new base
Minimum of four years of relevant experience in managing public works and/or public or private utility projects.
Knowledge of and experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D, GIS applications and Microstation® preferred.
Experience with the JD Edwards accounting software package a plus.
Ability to speak and use correct English grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and punctuation required.
Must possess and maintain a valid Driver"s License issued by the state where employed.
Must take and pass Federal OSHA and or State Mandated Safety training with annual refresher courses as required by the associated regulations for this Position. Such training will be provided by company and compliance is mandatory.
Valid through: 4/26/2021