• Assist in the direction, coordination, planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility.
• Communicate with clients to understand project requirements.
• Plan and formulate engineering program and organize project staff according to project requirements.
• Perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using various building codes.
• Manage other design team members and supervise the work of engineers and draft persons.
• Directs project staff in preparing contract documents, such as drawings and specifications.
• Between 5 to 10 years of structural engineering experience, including demonstrated project and staff management similar in function, size and scope to the above description
• Master’s preferred in structural engineering or related field; undergraduate degree in engineering is required.
• Strong technical skills.
• Current working knowledge of industry software, including: SAP2000, ETABS, RAM, Risa3-D, PCA Software, Revit, AutoCAD, and MicroSoft Office.
• PE and/or SE license.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.